TPEG is a new complex raw material of high performance
polycarboxylate water reducer researched & developed by our
company. High performance polycarboxylate water reducer has passed
testing and checking by authorized organization and fully conform
with polycarboxylate water reducer standard JG/T 223-2007 and
requirement for temporary technical conditions of high performance
concrete passenger transportation special line.
Mainly for manufacturing high performance polycarboxylate water
1. High active catalyst & special synthesis technical process.
2. High double bond retention rate & low cost.
3. Excellent adaptability to cement.
4. 1.1% F-108(22%) is added in concrete, water reducing rate is
5. Improving early strength & strength after 28days Compressive
strength 1day≥180 3days≥170 7days≥160 28days≥150.
6. Greatly reducing W/B ratio, shrinkage and creep, improving
7。 Low slump loss, slump retention index ≥190mm 。
8. Complying with ISO14001:2004 certification, content of chloride
Physical & Chemical Properties
White to yellowish flake
Degree of unsaturation
Package & Storage
Packed in 25kg bag, the shelf-life is 1 year and stored at cool and